Your Contact Information Required
The International Center has been posting important notices on the university’s English and Chinese websites. However, many international students do not regularly check the websites and therefore, they often miss important information.
In an effort to reach more international students, the International Center also sends out announcements and notices by e-mail, but since some students did not update their e-mail addresses and phone numbers on the INS, it is not easy for the International Center to contact all international students.
Thus, all international students are required to check notices on the university’s website often, and the International Center strongly urge all students to update their contact information on the INS so that they will not miss any important information.
* How to update personal information on the INS:
1. Go to http://portal.inha.ac.kr
2. Log in
3. Click “Enrollment Service” → Click “Personal Information/Address”
* Update personal information : Please click here
* Attachment: Instruction Manual about updating personal information on the INS