NIIED International Student Service Center
The NIIED(National Institute for International Education) International Student Service Center offers diverse information on studying in Korea to all international students. We will listen to their hardships and try to find ways to help them. We expect international students to succeed with their studies in Korea through consulting us with their problems.
○ We provide counseling service on studying in Korea, scholarships, admissions, Korea language training and guides for living.
○ The center is for the students who are studying in Korea or interested in studying in Korea.
○ Operation Hours (By Call or In Person)
- English, Chinese: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vietnamese: Monday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mongolian: Wednesday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
※ Weekends & Public Holidays: Closed
※ Online Counseling is available year-round.
○ Contact Information
- English: ☎ 02-3668-1490, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: ☎ 02-3668-1491, e-mail : email@example.com
- Vietnamese : ☎ 02-3668-1492, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mongolian : ☎ 02-3668-1492, e-mail : email@example.com
○ Please visit our web site at " http://www.niied.go.kr
" for the direction.