2013 Spring Full-time Faculty Positions(Medical)
1. Fields of Specialty
||Fields of Specialty
|School of Medicine
(Hospital infection control)
||Breast / thyroid
|Head & neck
||PK & PD
(Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics)
1. All applicants must be legally eligible for employment as a professor at a private university in
2. Applicants except for the Department of Clinical Medicine Research must have more than
two years of work experience as a medical specialist after acquiring a medical license.
3. A Ph. D. is required for applicants for the Clinical Medicine Research.
4. Applicants must have research papers of more than 300 points to their credit published in the
last 5 years. Point value is given based on the following evaluation guideline: research
publications by a single author will be given 100 points, those with two authors will be given
70 points, three authors 50 points, and four authors or more 30 points. If the applicant is the
first or the corresponding author, 100 points will be given to the publication regardless of the
number of co-authors.
5. Additional Qualifications
∙ For Infectious disease, applicants must have a Certificate for the infectious disease.
∙ For Rheumatology, applicants must have experiences in Systemic inflammatory disease
related to the proinflammatory cytokine as the spondyloarthritis and Still's disease.
∙ For PK & PD(Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics), an applicant who have a Ph. D
degree or experiences in Clinical training for clinical pharmacology will be given prior
∙ For Emergency Medicine, applicants must have a Certificate for the Emergency Medicine.
3. Online Application
1.Applicants can access the online application form from 10:00 AM (Seoul), Monday,
September 3, 2012 until 5:00 PM, Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
2. How to apply online:
3. Forms to be completed:
· Application form
· Comprehensive list of research achievements published within the past five years.
(Conference proceedings, university-published journals, textbooks, books, research reports
are not considered.)
· Personal statement
4. Applicants must apply during the specified time and dates.
4. Documents to be Submitted
1. List of three representative research achievements (See attachment)
· The three representative achievements should be selected from the comprehensive list
compiled as part of online application.
2. Five copies each of representative research achievements
· The review committee will examine all publications in detail. Accordingly, research publications
to be considered must include the entire contents from the cover to the last page.
The author's name and affiliation should be deleted or erased. (Make copies after deleting or
3. One copy each of all research publications on the comprehensive list compiled as part of online
4. Statement of research and medical treatment plan (See attachment)
5. Copies of undergraduate and graduate diplomas along with the original
6. Proof of previous employment for each item listed on the resume
7. At least two letters of recommendation including one from the chief of a training hospital
8. Letter of Consent (See attachment)
* Instead of (4) and (7) applicants for the Clinical Medicine Research should submit,
respectively,a statement of research plan and two letters of recommendation from an advising
5. Submission of Documents
1. Submission Period :10:00 AM (Seoul), Wednesday, September 19, 2012 through 5:00 PM,
Friday, September 21, 2012.
2. Submission Desk : Office of Faculty Hiring, Inha University (1-202)
3. All materials must be submitted in person after completing the online application form.
6. Employment Process
* Please refer to Inha University policies and guidelines concerning employment for the applying
○ Contact Information
- Postal Address: Division of Academic Affairs
100 Inha-ro, Nam-Gu
Incheon, 402-751, KOREA
- Phone: 032-860-7053
- E-mail: email@example.com